In New Jersey it always seems to shift from Winter to Summer in one big swoop rather than actually incorporating Spring. Today was a little taste of spring weather with a high of 77!
Here are 5 reasons why I am super excited for the summer months!
1) More iced tea and more ice cream!
2) No more school! I really like my classes most of the time. I like to learn and I like to think, but sometimes a break is much needed.
3) More time to read books that I actually want to read, and not just school assignments.
4) Not having to wear a coat, gloves, and a scarf every time I step outside. (Although I do love my bright purple coat, I must remember to showcase it here some time).
5) Wearing these new additions to my wardrobe:
Now 5 reasons why I am going to miss the chillier months:
1) I will miss wearing boots, oversized cardigans, and cute knit hats.
2) Hot tea is sometimes just not an option in the summer, especially if it is spicy.
3) No more snow and no more snow days for a while.
4) No more curling up in a blanket with a magazine/book and a cup of tea on a lazy Sunday.
5) I will miss the smell of winter. It is one of my favorites.