I love making tea lattes and this one is extra delicious! Seriously it tastes like a fancy hazelnut hot chocolate – yum!
What you need:
- 1 bag of Decaf Chocolate Hazelnut Tea from Stash Tea
- 1/3 a cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- a milk frother (I use this one)
What to do:
- Prepare the tea according to the package. (I steeped mine for 5 minutes in boiling water)
- Heat the milk for approximately 30 seconds in the microwave. (OPTIONAL)
- Combine the chocolate syrup and milk in a separate mug/glass.
- Use the milk frother to whip the milk for approximately 5-10 seconds.
- Add half the milk to the tea and then whip for 5-10 additional seconds.
- Add the rest of the milk to the tea.
This is a simple and delicious nighttime treat. Plus I think it is slightly healthier than hot chocolate (but don’t quote me on that).
I’m off to class…