I haven’t made a blog post in nearly two days and it feels like forever. I must be getting addicted to it! Anyway I am home from college for the weekend. It is my Mom’s Birthday at the end of the month and I wanted to come home before school got too crazy.
I was planning on making an outfit post today because I was wearing an outfit I really like. However I somehow never got around to taking outfit photos and then it got late. So this post is going to be about music instead (a super fun topic in my humble opinion!
I live about an hour from school and I love making new playlists for the drive. Music and cars just go well together. Today’s playlist is entitled Electric Blue Feel:
- Damn These Vampires – The Mountain Goats
- One Way Love (Better Off Dead) – E.G. Daily
- Civilization – Justice
- All Of The Lights – Kanye West
- Little Lion Man – Mumford & Sons
- Song of Our So-Called Friend – Okkervil River
- With Your Friends (Long Drive) – Skrillex
- Drops Of Jupiter – Train
- No Particular Place to Go – Charles Berry
- Romona Was A Waitress – Paul Dempsey
- Heartbeats – The Knife
- Loose Lips – Kimya Dawson
- 3rd Planet – Modest Mouse
- Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar Dota – Basshunter
- Baby I’m Yours – Breakbot
As you can tell I have very eclectic music tastes! I just love music in all its forms. It makes everything better. Eventually I will get Mr. Jimby to help me out with the techie stuff so I can actually include the songs in the blog post, but this is all I have for now. If you want to find out more about what music I listen too you can find me on last.fm (check it out if you haven’t heard of it – really awesome site).
Off to do more laundry!