Okay maybe they didn’t change my life, but they certainly changed the way I think about tea!
1. Irish Breakfast – Twinings
- This tea was the first real tea I ever drank. My mom had to switch off of coffee when I was in high school and used this tea as a replacement. Soon I was drinking Twinings Irish Breakfast every morning before school. This is the tea that started it all.
2. Heath Bar Black – 52 Teas
- This was the first loose leaf tea I ever owned. I bought it before I even owned a tea strainer or teapot, but it just sounded so interesting and delicious. I had to wait a full month before I could even try it!
3. Passion Fruit Black – thepuriTea
- This tea is by far the most wonderfully flavored black tea I have ever tasted. The passion fruit flavor is so intense you can hardly believe it. This tea set the bar for what a fruit flavored tea should taste like.
4. Republic Red Chai – Republic of Tea
- This is by far the best chai tea I have ever tasted! It is spicy, warm and it makes you feel all cozy inside. On top of that this is the first rooibos tea I ever tried and it certainly made me want to try more.
5. Earl Grey Creme – Art of Tea
- I had to put this tea on the list because it is probably my absolute favorite tea. It literally tastes like a cream cheese danish. It is amazing!
I would love tea hear about other people’s life changing teas! Feel free to share your story in a comment.