8 reasons why today was a wonderful Wednesday!
1. An Adorable Modcloth dress (I heart Modcloth!)
2. 5 days in a row with Spring temperatures!
3. Fall course registration tonight (I’m weird, but I find picking classes fun).
4. Secret Colorful Socks!
5. Trader Joe’s Frozen Quinoa (an easy dinner night).
6. Only 3 and 1/2 weeks of classes left!
7. Chex Brand now sells Muddy Buddies pre-made (except they aren’t nearly as good as homemade).
8. Just found out my Aunt has a blog about folk music (how cool is that?)
Credit where Credit is Due: Dress – Modcloth; Tights – Unknown; Boots – Forever 21; Socks – Jcrew
Have a wonderful Wednesday!