It is time for another Wonderful Wednesday post. How was everyone’s Wednesday? Feel free to share some reasons why your Wednesday was Wonderful in comments!
Here are 8 reasons why my Wednesday was wonderful:
1. I finally took outfit photos of one of my favorite outfits!
2. I am going to put away some of my winter clothes today. Not everything, but its a start.
3. I received my last shipment of my 6-month Tea of the Month Club from Republic of tea (an awesome Christmas present from the boyfriend – thanks honey!). The tea was Get Charged by Republic of Tea (just in time for finals!)
4. I also received my 4th sample of Ginger Peach Black Tea by Republic of Tea since it was the last shipment. This is awesome because I like this tea, but not enough to buy. Apparently I don’t even need to – haha.
5. I finally got around to finding a bunch of sources for my 10 page research paper that is due on Monday. Yeah I know…procrastination is not my friend.
6. I am wearing a new dress (that I actually also got for Christmas). I am planning on doing an outfit post about that later.
7. I am also wearing a bracelet that was the first gift Jim ever gave me. It always make me smile.
8. Cherry tomatoes and mango lemonade.