Here are 6 things I should be doing instead of making this blog post:
1. Writing an outline for the 10 page research paper I have to write tomorrow on female dominance in lemurs. Anyone know anything about that topic because I sure don’t?
2. Cleaning out the fridge. This weekends leftovers are crowding out last weekends leftovers.
3. Organizing my spring/summer clothes. They are currently awkwardly half strewn in boxes where my winter clothes need to go.
4. Reading a few chapters in the book Lockdown America. It is a book on the changes in law and order from the 60s to the present. It is interesting, but depressing. Who wants to be depressed on a Saturday?
5. Doing pilates. I really want to get back into doing pilates again. I used to do them all the time. I think the last time I exercised may have been last June (whoops).
6. Doing laundry. Laundry is probably my least favorite chore, and therefore I let it pile up until my laundry basket is pretty much exploding.
Well, that was way more fun than all of the things I should be doing. All I have to say is at least it is Saturday and not Sunday. Tomorrow will be super fun (enter sarcasm). Anyone else have something they are procrastinating doing?