8 things that made today wonderful!
1. It is the last Wednesday of classes – Woot! (Just 3 more days of classes + finals and then I am a senior – SCARY).
2. Listening to lots of Damien Jurado and Mountain Goats today.
3. Free cookies at work!
4. This is one of my last nights where I don’t have work to do before the homework explosion that is finals.
5. I finally did some laundry (now I just need to fold it).
6. I have a new Bones and House saved up to watch.
7. I am wearing pretty wedges (even if they did give me blisters they are still pretty awesome).
8. I had to make coffee at work today and I realized I have no idea how to make coffee.
How was everyone’s Wednesday?