It’s time for a Wonderful Wednesday post! I really enjoy putting these posts together. Sometimes you just need to stop and look at all the small things that made your day special.
1. Today I was able to do a pilates exercise that I wasn’t able to do last summer.
2. I have purple nails and orange toenails. I love bright summer colors!
3. I am wearing a pretty pink dress and pigtails.
4. I am making roasted potatoes for dinner tonight – yum!
5. I received and replied to an email from an old friend. It’s always nice to hear from friends you haven’t talked to in a while!
6. I spent some time reading today. I always forget how much I love to read. Currently I am reading The Girl Who Played with Fire.
7. I finished up the first season of The Big Bang Theory today. It is not the most amazing show ever created, but it is cute and funny.
8. I started making a list of things I want to do this summer. Thus far: fishing/canoeing, go to a fair and visit the town my boyfriend lived in the first summer we knew each other.
Try and think of 8 reasons why your day was wonderful!