It’s Wednesday and that means it is time to stop and think about why this week was wonderful!
1. Someone told me that a comment I left on their blog made their day. That made my day 🙂
2. I got to have a muffin for breakfast for the first time in a while. Muffins and tea make such an excellent breakfast.
3. I ran an errand that actually involved leaving the house!
4. While running said errand my shoe decided to break. Which would have sucked but luckily I was only about a half block from my apartment. Also I inherited my Mom’s tough feet so the hot pavement didn’t bother me too much – thanks Mom!
5. A song that was really popular when I was a freshman in high school was playing on the radio today. I hadn’t heard it in years and it made me smile. Don’t you love when the happens?
6. I had Mango Acai White Tea by Honest Tea with lunch and V8 Splash with seltzer when I got back from my errands. Can you tell I went grocery shopping yesterday?
7. I finished rewatching season 1 of Mad Men. I love rewatching shows I love and catching all the little things you missed the first time.
8. I am actually watching the first episode of season 2 as I type this. TV + Blogging = good day!