Today’s post is very special because a) it is my first DIY & more importantly b) it is my 100th post! I think that is an exciting little milestone for my blog!
I made this photo collage as a little summer project. It isn’t the most impressive thing in the whole world but it is a fun little craft and I think the result is pretty nice.
What you will need:
1) Photos that you have duplicates of or that you don’t mind cutting up (I got mine from Snapfish.com for .01 a piece).
3) Photo safe glue or tape
4) A poster frame
What to do:
1) Choose your photos. Make sure to choose pictures with big bold images. For example this soda can:
2) Cut carefully around the part of the picture you want to include in your collage. The more precisely you cut around your image the cooler your collage will look.
3) Layout the pictures onto the inside of your poster frame (if you are using an expensive frame you may want to lay the pictures down on a separate sheet of paper or cardboard). This part is the trickiest and the most fun. Make sure to fit your pictures together so that there a minimal gaps (like a jigsaw puzzle).
4) Assemble the frame and hang your creation proudly.
Here is an example of another one I made in high school:
I hope you enjoyed my first ever DIY and my 100th blog post!!