School starts back up this week. Well kind of…I have classes on Thursday, then not again until Tuesday. I don’t have Friday classes and Monday is labor day so it is an awkward first week of school. Anyway since school is about to start, I thought it would be fun to do some fall goals.
1. Don’t let school stress me out so much.
2. Do pilates at least 2 times a week.
3. Keep up with laundry/picking up (Friday clean day?).
4. Make more time for friends and family.
5. Get excited about one thing every day.
6. Bake pumpkin flavored things, eat cinnamon flavored things and drink yummy tea!
7. Enjoy my last year of college!