I want to share another one of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes. I just found this mini chocolate pecan pie recipe last year, and it s really super delicious. I made a slight modification and didn’t make my own pie crust. I bought these little mini graham cracker crusts that you can find in the baking aisle. This cuts down on the prep time a little which is always helpful when it comes to Thanksgiving. Plus I am not really a huge fan of regular pie crust, so its a win win.
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light-brown sugar
- 1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
What to do:
- Mix brown sugar, chocolate chips, egg, melted butter, vanilla and salt in bowl
- Divide half the pecans up among the mini-pie crusts
- Top with the brown sugar/chocolate mixture
- Add the rest of the pecans.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 325°F
There you have it! A super simple and beyond delicious chocolate pecan pie recipe. Do yourself a favor and try making these this Thanksgiving!