*This is actually a picture of my Halloween pumpkin, but it is an appropriately happy Wonderful Wednesday Picture*
Time for another Wonderful Wednesday post! Today is wonderful because:
1) There are only 2 more weeks of classes.
2) Of cappuccino muffins for lunch.
3) I started my Christmas shopping! I love Christmas shopping. It is so fun to think up presents for everyone.
4) It’s not 60+ degrees out. Now it would normally be nice to have a 70 degree day in November (i.e. Monday and Tuesday), but it is pretty much torture when your school puts the heat on max no matter what.
5) My little brother got on high honor roll his 1st marking period of high school!
6) I only have to attend 4 more night classes! I hate night class with a passion.
7) Of pumpkin spice scented candles.
8) And I have to mention delicious hot cups of tea under warm blankets! Winter certainly has its perks.