If you decide to make the cookies I talked about in this post here are so tips and tricks:
1. Make them! They are super yummy and really simple. They don’t even require eggs!
2. DO NOT put the dough in the fridge. It will make it dry and hard to work with.
3. You don’t actually need a mixer. I don’t have one and I just beat the dough by hand and they came out perfect!
4. Dip the dough in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Most of the cinnamon sugar fell off the cookies when I sprinkled the dough as suggested in the recipe. Dipping worked much better.
5. The recipe makes 40+ cute little cookies. The cookies don’t really expand at all during baking so feel free to pack them on the cookie sheet, if you only have one like me.