Here are some reasons why today was/is awesome:
1. A new Mexican place opened up in the student center. I am super glad about this because I was starting to get sick of all the other food places after 3 and 1/2 years.
2. I got to talk to my mom on the phone for a while. That always makes my day a little brighter!
3. Today is Jim’s last day of classes…Ever!
4. I ran into a friend I hadn’t seen in a while (at the new Mexican place).
5. I have inherited my Mom’s tendency to order everything online, and with the impending holiday season the UPS guy has come to recognize me – haha.
6. It is finally supposed to be sunny tomorrow!
7. Classes will be over this time next week (we aren’t gonna talk about finals).
8. I actually have some outfit photos to share sometime soon – yay outfit photos!
Hope your Wednesday is Wonderful!
EDIT: Yeah I did that thing I talked about in this post AGAIN. I kid you not: ever. single. week.