New Year’s resolutions seem kind of silly to me. There is no reason not to work towards goals at anytime of the year. You don’t need a new year to change your life or be happier or healthier. Regardless I thought I would make a little list of some long term goals/things I want to do in the next year.
1) Marry my wonderful fiancé.
2) Not let wedding planning stress me out too much.
3) Learn how to not stress about traveling.
4) Graduate from college.
5) Figure out what I want to do with my life/find a job I like.
6) Try lots of new recipes.
7) Settle into an apartment that feels like home.
8) Enjoy everything more.
9) Read more books!
I also thought I would share some things I am excited about doing this year:
1) Traveling to the UK in February for a wedding!
2) Having my blog turn 1 in March!
3) Traveling to Chicago in April.
4) Having a bridal shower in Indiana over the summer.
5) Making wedding crafts!
6) Graduating from college in May.
7) Marrying Jim in October and going on a honeymoon!
8) Celebrating 4 years together!
What are your goals and plans for 2012?