I don’t think I have done a full Wonderful Wednesday post in a while. Sorry about that. I happened to be flying last Wednesday so I think that’s a valid excuse. Anyway here are the reasons while today is wonderful:
1) Luna Bars for breakfast. I have an obsession with Luna bars, but they aren’t really in my everyday grocery budget so my awesome fiancé got me a big box for Christmas.
2) It managed to stay into the high 40s/low 50s all the way through November and December and up through yesterday. Even though yesterday was quite chilly I am not gonna complain about curling up with extra blankets, tea, and a good magazine.
3) This book (Handmade Weddings). This was another Christmas present from Jim and it is super amazing. All the projects inside are so beautiful. I am trying to hold off on making everything for my October wedding this week.
4) Tea, tea and more tea. I got tea as a Christmas present from Jim, his brother, his parents and my parents. It’s amazing!
5) Amazon book trade-in. Did you know that you can trade in old textbooks (or regular books) to Amazon and they will give you Amazon gift card money in exchange. They even pay for the postage to get the books there! Its awesome and they give you more money than any campus bookstore ever would.
6) I made an appointment to go wedding dress shopping! I am so super excited!
7) I am wearing my hair in a high bun. I used to wear my hair in a bun every day of middle school and in braids every day of high school because I hated having such curly hair. However now I wear my hair down almost every day so wearing it up makes me feel fancy.
8) I was causally browsing jobs today and I actually saw a job I would like to have that I would qualify for! Gives me hope for my post-graduation job hunt!
Tell me why your Wednesday was wonderful.