I am going to get around to posting pictures from my trip to the UK, but currently my laptop is acting up so I cannot import pictures. We shall now proceed with why today is wonderful (no need to dwell on the crappy things – right?):
1) I am touring an apartment with my fiance tonight. Yay for potential future homes.
2) I got lots of homework and unpacking done today.
3) And I baked some muffins (although they kind of suck).
4) I have a small supply of British candy and its super yummy.
5) My professor told me I did good job on an assignment I thought I did poorly on.
6) Jim and I have been working on planning our honeymoon which is tons of fun.
7) There are only a little over two weeks until Spring Break!
8) And I have to throw in lots and lots of yummy tea because tea is always important.
P.S. That ice cream has nothing to do with anything. It is just a random picture or airport ice cream.