As I explained in this post I am working on completing some summer goals. Here is my first update post on my progress towards those goals! Also I decided to do the posts on Fridays because we all know that is the real end of the week!
Without further ado, here is how I did this week:
1. Read at Least One Book A Month
- I read about 50 pages in The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
2. Eat Real Lunches
- Wednesday – Had leftover pasta from night before as a cold pasta salad – win!
- Thursday – Had a Starbucks frappuccino so not so much a lunch
- Friday – Apple & peanut butter – well better than Thursday right?
3. Call my Mom at least Once a Week
- Did so on Thursday!
4. Walk or Do Pilates Three Times a Week
- Kind of – walked to do an errand on Thursday
5. Take Outfit Photos Once a Week
- Took some on Sunday May 6th and one day I will post them.
6. Try Two New Recipes a Month
- I don’t know if you can really call it a recipe because I kind just threw some things together, but it was pretty darn good. In case you were curious: pasta + parmesan + olive oil + onions + red peppers + garlic + basil
7. Bake Twice a Month
- Yeah didn’t do that yet…
8. Make a lot of Wedding Crafts
- No real crafts but working on put together Save the Dates!
9. Find Something I Love to Do
- I have been writing in an ideas journal – hopefully that will help.
10. Relax More and Smile More
- I decided to not look at my reminders app for a 3 days (which may seem silly but seriously I check that thing like every 5 minutes)
- I created a new ritual of tea and google reader every morning (so many lovely blogs to read)
- I painted my nails on Wednesday (something I rarely do). I would also like to note that I answered the door & signed for a package in the middle of painting my nails without messing up a single one – I call that skills – haha.
P.S. I also decided I am gonna make a mini-goal every week to keep this interesting. So…
- Try 2 new hair styles
All in all I think this was a pretty successful first week of summer and first week of goal completion (or rather progress).
Have a superb weekend!