As I explained in this post I am working on completing some summer goals. On to this weeks update:
1. Read at Least One Book A Month
- I read 115 pages in The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest (I seem to have a trend going of reading more and more pages each week – haha).
2. Eat Real Lunches
- I did pretty well this week with this. Lots of hummus and pretzels with aside of strawberries – yum!
3. Call my Mom at least Once a Week
- Done! Always fun to catch up with my Mom.
4. Walk or Do Pilates Three Times a Week
- I went on one walk. It was kinda rainy and gross all week. Hopefully next week I can go on more walks!
5. Take Outfit Photos Once a Week
6. Try Two New Recipes a Month
- Not this week.
7. Bake Twice a Month
- Not yet but the month’s not over yet!
8. Make a lot of Wedding Crafts
- No but I picked wedding shoes after MUCH deliberation. My dress I picked in one hour, but everything else is proving a bit more difficult.
9. Find Something I Love to Do
- I have mostly been focusing on unpacking this week. I have been enjoying relaxing still which is always a fun thing to do.
10. Relax More and Smile More
- I think I have been doing pretty good this week. Maybe I am finally getting a hang of relaxing and having fun thing.
Last weeks goal was take more pictures. I did this a little bit. I shared some random pictures I took of day to day life in this post and I plan on sharing some more this weekend or next week.
Next Week Mini Goal
- Pick out a little couch for my porch – my porch!
Overall this week has been pretty good and I am looking forward to an awesome long weekend. I plan to have a weekend full of relaxing and slow unpacking. Maybe even some exploring in my town!
Have a glorious weekend!