What’s this blog about???
Hello! My name is Caitlin and this is my blog. I write about outfits I wear, food I eat, people I love and life in general. Sometimes I try to be funny, most of the time my pictures come out too dark, and I never try to be perfect. I am a 21-year-old student who lets the world stress me out, but I am trying to learn to appreciate the wonderful aspects of everyday life.
Things you should know about me:
- I am about to start my last year of college and I have no idea where to go from there.
- I love my major, Evolutionary Anthropology. I could talk about anthropology all day (so you probably shouldn’t get me started).
- I love tea. I seriously have 2 cabinets in my kitchen entirely filled with different kinds of tea.
- I love clothes, the cheaper the better, and I am not ashamed to admit that.
- I like to cook, but I love to bake.
- I have always loved to take pictures of everything. Nothing is allowed to go undocumented if I am in the room.
- I have also always loved to write, so blogging is kind of perfect for me.
- I love to play computer games (tf2, plants v. zombies, civ 5, sims). I know it’s nerdy, but it’s also awesome.
- I met my boyfriend, Jim, in late 2008 and I have been in love with him ever since. You’ll probably here more about him. Also he takes a lot of my outfit photos (thanks honey!)
- I have been a vegetarian for well over 4 years now and I don’t miss meat one little bit.
- I wish I was craftier, and if I were I would totally open my own store.
- I use an inordinate amount of !’s and –‘s and my grammar on this blog is purposely messy. I am fully aware that “So anyway” isn’t the greatest way in the world to start a sentence.
- Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Twitter: caitlinbm
- Follow me on Pinterest: apurpledress
- Follow me on Instagram: apurpledress
- Follow me on Steepster: Caitlin
- Talk to me on Skype: caitbri
- Talk to me on Google Talk: email@example.com