Archive for category Wonderful Wednesday
I am going to get around to posting pictures from my trip to the UK, but currently my laptop is acting up so I cannot import pictures. We shall now proceed with why today is wonderful (no need to dwell on the crappy things – right?):
1) I am touring an apartment with my fiance tonight. Yay for potential future homes.
2) I got lots of homework and unpacking done today.
3) And I baked some muffins (although they kind of suck).
4) I have a small supply of British candy and its super yummy.
5) My professor told me I did good job on an assignment I thought I did poorly on.
6) Jim and I have been working on planning our honeymoon which is tons of fun.
7) There are only a little over two weeks until Spring Break!
8) And I have to throw in lots and lots of yummy tea because tea is always important.
P.S. That ice cream has nothing to do with anything. It is just a random picture or airport ice cream.
I am writing this in advance because I don’t think I will have time to update while I am in the UK. Especially on Wednesday since that is the day we are landing.
Anyway here are some reasons why today is wonderful!
1) I’m in UK for the first time!
2) It’s my wonderful fiance’s birthday!!
3) I get to take a few days off of school which is always a little fun (if not a bit stressful).
4) Jim’s brother is getting married on Friday.
5) I am in the UK!
Hello! Hope your having a great day. Here are some reasons why today was wonderful:
1. My only class yesterday got canceled so I got most of my to do’s for today done yesterday!
2. I found some older tea in the back of my cabinet that I am excited to try again.
3. I got to make an awesome surprise for Jim today and it involved cake.
4. There was a bit of snow…enough to be pretty to look at, but not enough to be annoying.
5. I get to spend the week celebrating Jim’s birthday!
6. I love baking so having an excuse to do so is super awesome.
7. I thought one of his presents wasn’t going to come on time, but I was wrong.
8. I have iced tea made for later in my fridge. Its called Chocolate Monkey and I’m excited to try it.
P.S. Jim’s birthday is actually next Wednesday but we are gonna be away.
I am here on Wednesday to do my Wonderful Wednesday post – woot! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. It has been a busy week. I am hoping to make a couple of posts over the next few of days.
Moving on…today is wonderful because:
1) I have 2 sets of outfit photos to post!
2) I have a new recipe to try for dinner.
3) I have 3 new pairs of tights! All my old ones were starting to get holes.
4) 60+ degree days in January and February!
5) I have just recently discovered the amazingness of puff pastry.
6) Natural hair that does way better in the winter than summer.
7) Amazon prime videos, like netflix but with the added benefit of getting all your items from amazon shipped free in 2 days.
8) My newly acquired 4 pack of 60 piece packages of eclipse gum. I have a gum addiction.
Off to go fold some laundry and start some dinner. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Jim was really upset that I never came back for my Wonderful Wednesday post like I said I would on Tuesday. I really meant to, but it seemed that everything was going wrong yesterday (locking myself out of my apartment, deleting homework assignments, etc.) and then it was night and I was tired. Anyway he suggested I do a Terrific Thursday post instead!
So here it goes. Today is terrific because:
1) I don’t have any classes tomorrow.
2) Or work.
3) I had yummy leftover homemade carrot soup and focaccia bread for dinner.
4) And I have “homemade” brownies for dessert (they’re really Trader Joe’s brownies that came as pre-made batter you just had to pour in a pan so homemade is probably a bit of a stretch).
5) I am taking the next two days as mental health days with no homework or wedding planning or apartment hunting or job hunting or cleaning or cooking anything more complicated than frozen pizza. It is a much needed mini-vacation that I am really looking forward to.
6) Steam is finally getting an iPhone app which probably has no relevance to most people reading this, but its still awesome.
7) It looks like my reading load for the semester actually isn’t too bad so I might actually be able to read some “real” books (maybe…)
8) I pretty much put this on every Wonderful Wednesday post, but there is just something extra special about a cup of tea on a cold rainy day like today.
I hope everyone had a terrific day!
Today was Wonderful because:
1) I don’t have any classes today (or Friday).
2) My first day of my last semester is complete and my classes seem good so far.
3) It appears I will only have 1 final this semester! An awesome relief after last semesters 5 finals in 3 days craziness.
4) I found a wedding dress!!!!!
5) My sister keeps face-time calling me which is kind of adorable.
6) Only 1 more day of classes this week, easy start.
7) I actually remembered to do my Wonderful Wednesday post on a Wednesday.
8) I have new vinyls to listen to, Okkervil River and Kansas.
Hope your Wednesday is wonderful!
I just realized I didn’t do my Wonderful Wednesday post this week! I am spending this week visiting my family and it just completely slipped my mind, but better late than never – right??
This week is wonderful because…
1) I got to spend lots of time with my family!
2) I got a hilarious email from a professor informing us that since it was an online course we needed to be able to use a computer – apparently this is something people struggle with.
3) I have pink and purple polka dot nails!
4) I got some wonderful belated Christmas presents from my family.
5) My baby sister turns 12 next week – 12!!!
6) I am spending lots of time drinking tea, reading magazines, and chatting with my mom before school starts up again.
7) I actually have some pictures to include in this post.
8) My fiancé is joining me at my house tonight which is awesome because I miss him tons!