Posts Tagged Birthday
With any luck we are on a plane to the UK at the moment, but I just wanted to pop in and say Happy Birthday to my wonderful fiance!
So Happy 23rd Birthday Jim! I know it’ll be a great year!!
(1. Birthday Presents 2. Birthday Cake 3. Caramel Latte in class 4. Felt Roses 5. Trying on Glasses 6. Luna Bar in class 7. Okkervil River Record 8. Wedges 9. A Bit of Snow 10. Tea!)
- I have finally gotten to see the church we are getting married in and its beautiful.
- I have been obsessed on Downtown Abbey. It really is as good as everyone says. I was hooked after one episode.
- I finally picked a new pair of glasses that I want (something I have been trying to do since Christmas).
- I have been getting really excited to head to the UK next week.
- And perhaps even more excited for my fiancé’s birthday next Wednesday.
- I have been amazed at how fast time is going by.
- And I have been trying to enjoy every day more.
- I have enjoyed getting more and more wedding details put together every day.
- I have been trying to keep my apartment a bit cleaner.
- And I’ve been trying to get my homework done early.
- I have been obsessed with cereal and chai tea with coffee creamer.
- And I finally got my hair trimmed.
What have you been up to lately?
Hello! Hope your having a great day. Here are some reasons why today was wonderful:
1. My only class yesterday got canceled so I got most of my to do’s for today done yesterday!
2. I found some older tea in the back of my cabinet that I am excited to try again.
3. I got to make an awesome surprise for Jim today and it involved cake.
4. There was a bit of snow…enough to be pretty to look at, but not enough to be annoying.
5. I get to spend the week celebrating Jim’s birthday!
6. I love baking so having an excuse to do so is super awesome.
7. I thought one of his presents wasn’t going to come on time, but I was wrong.
8. I have iced tea made for later in my fridge. Its called Chocolate Monkey and I’m excited to try it.
P.S. Jim’s birthday is actually next Wednesday but we are gonna be away.
Birthdays call for polka dots, pigtails, printed nails, pink flowers and pretty presents…
That pretty much sums up my 21st birthday! I thought it was awesome!
P.S. I changed up my About Me page! Thought my birthday was a perfect time for such a makeover.