Posts Tagged Boyfriend
Time for another Wonderful Wednesday post! So here are 8 reasons why today is wonderful:
1. Today is the last day of summer which is kind of bitter sweet, but I plan to enjoy it.
2. I only have one day of classes this week which is kind of an awesome first week.
3. I baked cookies this morning and I plan on eat lots of them!
4. I am finally caught up on the 3 magazines I am subscribed to. Just in time for school.
5. The upcoming weekend is a 3-day one!
6. I plan to paint my nails with purple stripes later today!
7. I ordered myself some new makeup the other day. I think the last time I got any new makeup was almost 4 years ago!
8. Tomorrow is my 2 year 9 month anniversary with Jim (yeah we are one of those couples – hehe).
1. I got to place an amazing Amazon order with a gift card. It included two pairs of shoes I have been wanting for forever and large quantities of gum (among other things). I am sure I will showcase what I ordered later on.
2. Jim starts his first real job today. I am super excited for him and proud of him.
3. Jalapeño Pizza!!
4. I did my first ever remix post.
5. It actually got cool enough to open some windows and turn off the air. Plus it thunder-stormed a bunch.
6. I had my own little Tom Petty sing along party.
7. I let Jim open some of his Congratulations gifts early! I love giving presents don’t you?
8. I got two magazines in the mail.
9. I wore my TMNT tank top.
10. My little sister sent me an adorable email about their new puppy.
Its Wonderful Wednesday time!!
1. Jim took me out for frozen yogurt today! I have been wanting to do that for ages!
2. I feel like I finally caught up on sleep from the last couple of days.
3. It is hot out but there is a truly lovely breeze!
4. I took pictures of myself and Jim in a store window (Jim was embarrassed but it was fun).
5. I got a package today that contains a present for Mr. Jimby.
6. Wearing my favorite sandals for the first time this summer!
7. Andes Mints (even better when icy cold!)
8. I played about 3 hours of Sims 3 today. That game is seriously addicting!
I am home from my little trip to Chicago and Indianapolis. I have plenty to share from this vacation, but I thought I would start out by sharing some of my favorite iPhone pictures. I was planning on doing this post yesterday but days of traveling left me unwilling to do anything, but sit on the couch and do nothing.
I was going to do a little story for each of the photos, but I kind of like this post the way it is. I don’t want to overload on text and sometimes the pictures just tell the story better. If you are curious about any of the photos, ask away in comments!
I am heading to Chicago tomorrow! I’ll be staying with Jim’s family for a week and at the end of the week heading to his cousin’s wedding in Indiana. I am super excited. I have only been to Chicago once before. It was for Christmas two years ago (one year ago? The Christmas before last). I am excited to maybe explore outside a little bit more this time.
I will not be bringing my computer. When my boyfriend first suggested this idea I nearly bit his head off, but after thinking about it for a while I decided the idea of being semi-disconnected is appealing. Now I say semi-disconnected because I will of course be bringing my iPhone and iPad and it’s not like Jim’s family doesn’t have computers – haha.
I will therefore be doing fewer posts this week. I will attempt to do a few posts from the WordPress iPhone app but pictures will most likely be lacking. I will at the very least post A Few Favorites and Wonderful Wednesday. Plus I am sure I will have loads and loads of pictures to post when I get back.
Okay well I am off to finish packing and such (ick). I hope everyone has a spectacular week.
When I met my Jim he thought belts that go around your waist were the stupidest thing. He just didn’t understand what the point of a belt was if it didn’t hold up your pants (my dad has the same confusion). Today Jim told me that he has officially been converted to liking “belts with no function” (as he calls them). How could you not love this beautiful floral belt? I am personally obsessed with it.
Credit where Credit is Due: Dress – H&M; Belt – Anthropologie; Sandals – Urban Outfitters
Today I went to the grocery store and got ingredients to bake a cake! I am super excited! The cake isn’t for any occasion (all though I suppose I could still say I was celebrating the beginning of summer). It is more just a “for fun” cake because I love to bake (even if it is just a cake from a box).
So the post I made earlier was supposed to be for yesterday. I don’t really have a good reason as to why I didn’t publish it yesterday. I use WordPress not Blogger so I don’t have that excuse and I wasn’t exactly busy. I just simply forgot.
Then on top of that I wanted to say in the post that it was my outfit from yesterday or change the post to the past tense or something. Then I forgot to do that too.
To continue my fail streak, I changed before taking outfit photos today. I guess I thought I had already taken them earlier. I don’t know what is wrong with my brain today (my outfit was really cute too).
Anyway I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday. Today I went to visit Jim’s sister. He did some work on her and her fiance’s computer in exchange for a keurig coffee maker (good deal – right?). I chatted with his sister about her wedding and such, and played with her cute but hyperactive puppy. It was seriously the dog’s goal in life to eat Jim’s shorts. Not really sure why, but they must have smelled tasty.
Hopefully I will be a better blogger tomorrow (but that might require doing laundry – darn)!
Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?