Posts Tagged End
Today I did it. I finished college. I turned in my last two exams and that was it I am done. It definitely hasn’t hit me yet, but its pretty weird to think about not being a college student anymore. I am still pretty sure that it is September (of 2008)…
I still don’t officially graduate until May 13th, but for now I am gonna enjoy the idea that I no longer have to do homework. I can’t even fathom what that is like.
It seems like I just managed to get a hang of this whole college thing this year, funny how life works that way. I mean you struggle with something for years and then right when you figure it out, its over.
1. What my ideal schedule is like
2. That waking up at 8:45 is the perfect balance between sleeping in and feeling like you are wasting your morning (see 1)
3. That I will never ever ever be a night class person
4. That classes not on the topics of Evolutionary Anthropology or History have the sole purpose of decreasing my GPA
5. That you should run fast and hard from any class with the word Introduction in the title
6. How to write a 4 page paper in under an hour
7. How to study well but not too much
8. How to make time for my friends
9. That taking time to watch CNN in the morning makes everything better
10. The exact time I have to leave my apartment to get a coffee or tea and a good seat, but not have to wait for class to start
11. Where the media center in the library is.
12. That you can rent out rooms in the library for group meetings
13. When you really need the textbook.
14. The key to being able to read my own notes – i.e. write in all caps (REALLY wish I discovered that one earlier).
15. That I will always have a love hate relationship with online courses.
What did you learn in your last year of college?