Posts Tagged Enjoy
As I explained in this post I am working on completing some summer goals. Here is this weeks update:
1. Read at Least One Book A Month
- I read 82 pages in The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
2. Eat Real Lunches
- I didn’t do so well with eating lunch this week mostly because I am running low on food. On Tuesday I had a peanut butter sandwich and other than that I had snacks like apples and luna bars and such. There is always next week.
3. Call my Mom at least Once a Week
4. Walk or Do Pilates Three Times a Week
- I did some pilates this week.
5. Take Outfit Photos Once a Week
6. Try Two New Recipes a Month
- Not this week.
7. Bake Twice a Month
- Not yet but the month’s not over yet!
8. Make a lot of Wedding Crafts
- No but we sent out our save the dates & I picked bridesmaids dresses! I think those are some pretty fun milestones regardless.
9. Find Something I Love to Do
- I have been focusing on enjoying relaxing and being okay with not having a definitive plan for the first time in my life.
10. Relax More and Smile More
- See above
Last weeks goal wastry two new hairstyles. I succeeded in this!
- One side braid with a flower.
- High messy ponytail.
Next Week Mini Goal
- Take more photos!
I didn’t do the greatest at completing my goals this week. Lets hope I do a little better next week.
Have an awesome weekend.