Posts Tagged Friends
I have an outfit post!! I am kind of sad that they are few and far between lately because I really like doing them, but I’ll take what I can get.
I wore this outfit on Saturday, i.e. the first true snow of the winter! I wore it hanging around my apartment all day and then to dinner with my friends later in the night. I think the entire outfit is made up of new items from Christmas presents. I really love wearing a bunch of new clothes at once. It makes an outfit feel extra special – does anyone else feel that way.
Credit where Credit is Due: Dress – gift; Boots – gift; Tights – gift; Headband – gift
I have been settling into the semester so my posts have been few and far between, but I think I am getting my schedule down now so post should pick back up.
See you tomorrow with a Wonderful Wednesday post!
Here are some reasons why today was/is awesome:
1. A new Mexican place opened up in the student center. I am super glad about this because I was starting to get sick of all the other food places after 3 and 1/2 years.
2. I got to talk to my mom on the phone for a while. That always makes my day a little brighter!
3. Today is Jim’s last day of classes…Ever!
4. I ran into a friend I hadn’t seen in a while (at the new Mexican place).
5. I have inherited my Mom’s tendency to order everything online, and with the impending holiday season the UPS guy has come to recognize me – haha.
6. It is finally supposed to be sunny tomorrow!
7. Classes will be over this time next week (we aren’t gonna talk about finals).
8. I actually have some outfit photos to share sometime soon – yay outfit photos!
Hope your Wednesday is Wonderful!
EDIT: Yeah I did that thing I talked about in this post AGAIN. I kid you not: ever. single. week.