Posts Tagged Heels
Time for my second outfit post of the day! This is what I wore on Friday. I had a pretty low key, but pleasant Friday. I have a 9am class and I got to play TA for a day and put in a movie for the class. I also watched the movie Tron Legacy with Jim (my boyfriend). He is a big Daft Punk fan. It was a pretty good movie, very cool visuals. Anyone seen any good movies lately? I have been struggling to find new movies I want to see.
Anyway back to the outfit. I think I found my new favorite summer shoes. Friday was a little cold so I had to wear them with tights, but they seem to be quite comfortable (or at least comfortable by 5 inch heel standards). I am looking forward to wearing them many many more times.
Credit where Credit is Due: Dress – Forever 21, Tights – DKNY, Shoes – Forever 21
I hope everyone had a spectacular weekend.
Here are 8 reasons why today is a Wonderful Wednesday:
1. I still have 5 more days of spring break left before school starts up again.
2. I just had a lovely cup of Mango Black Tea from thepuriTea.
3. I finally folded the basket of laundry that has been sitting in my room for about a month.
4. I am wearing a delightfully bright green cardigan (its brighter in person).
5. And some awesome high-heeled boots.
6. I just received a package from ModCloth and it contains a lovely blue dress!
7. I got a coupon for free shipping from Tavalon Tea, and I am always looking for an excuse to buy more tea.
8. I am planning on painting my nails a shockingly bright color tonight, and that always makes me smile.
I hope everyone else is having a wonderful Wednesday too!