Posts Tagged Holiday
I just wanted to do a quick post about the impending New Year and reflecting on the old one. 2011 was truly a great year:
It involved consumption of dozen’s of jalapeno pizzas.
And hundreds of cups of tea.
The beginning of this blog.
A bunch of outfit posts.
A big birthday.
An accidental blog break.
52 Wonderful Wednesdays (and not nearly so many Wonderful Wednesday posts).
Lots of yummy baking.
My first professional football game.
Some Christmas crafts.
And lifetimes of fun and happiness.
I have a feeling 2012 will be even better!
Happy New Years everyone!
First off…Merry Christmas!!
This year I decided to DIY my Christmas wrapping. I love gift giving and I love wrapping. So I figured why not?
I bought some Christmas stamps, ink, brown paper, and green yarn from amazon.com. I think that my presents came out pretty well for a first try!
The Whole Gang:
What do you think? Have you ever made your own wrapping paper?
I have been in such a Christmas mood lately! I keep finding myself daydreaming about all things Christmas. Yesterday I got really in the Christmas spirit, and I decided it was okay to officially start celebrating the holiday season. I have been:
- Listening to my favorite christmas album
- Making Christmas decorations
- Thinking of fun Christmas presents to get the people I love
- Planning to bake these yummy cookies
- Dreaming about have a Christmas tree and stockings
- Loving this post about present wrapping
- Waiting to watch Christmas movies! I can’t wait to watch all kinds of Christmas movies, Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, It’s a Wonderful Life…
What puts you in the Christmas spirit?