Posts Tagged Late
I just realized I didn’t do my Wonderful Wednesday post this week! I am spending this week visiting my family and it just completely slipped my mind, but better late than never – right??
This week is wonderful because…
1) I got to spend lots of time with my family!
2) I got a hilarious email from a professor informing us that since it was an online course we needed to be able to use a computer – apparently this is something people struggle with.
3) I have pink and purple polka dot nails!
4) I got some wonderful belated Christmas presents from my family.
5) My baby sister turns 12 next week – 12!!!
6) I am spending lots of time drinking tea, reading magazines, and chatting with my mom before school starts up again.
7) I actually have some pictures to include in this post.
8) My fiancé is joining me at my house tonight which is awesome because I miss him tons!
Apparently the 3 day weekend messed me up a bit because I forgot to do my Wonderful Wednesday yesterday. Thursday’s can be wonderful too right?
8 reasons why today was awesome:
1. It is close enough to my birthday that I can start making wish lists.
2. Damien Jurado’s song Ohio is made me smile this morning. Well I don’t really know if smile is the right word because it is kind of a depressing song, but it was making me feel peaceful.
3. I have a plan to visit my family this weekend. I feel like I haven’t seen them in forever. First I was in Chicago then they were in New Hampshire.
4. This quote that I saw on this blog: It always seems impossible until it is done – Nelson Mandela. It is really so true.
5. I woke up early this morning and read in bed for an hour before getting up. A very nice way to start the morning.
6. I decided to make a positive change in my life that is long overdue. “Funny how we all can change; if we just try to” – Damien Jurado.
7. I went shopping by myself today. I am pretty sure that is the first time I have ever done that!
8. I also treated my self to a green tea lemonade from Starbucks which was quite delicious.