Posts Tagged Nails
I just realized I didn’t do my Wonderful Wednesday post this week! I am spending this week visiting my family and it just completely slipped my mind, but better late than never – right??
This week is wonderful because…
1) I got to spend lots of time with my family!
2) I got a hilarious email from a professor informing us that since it was an online course we needed to be able to use a computer – apparently this is something people struggle with.
3) I have pink and purple polka dot nails!
4) I got some wonderful belated Christmas presents from my family.
5) My baby sister turns 12 next week – 12!!!
6) I am spending lots of time drinking tea, reading magazines, and chatting with my mom before school starts up again.
7) I actually have some pictures to include in this post.
8) My fiancé is joining me at my house tonight which is awesome because I miss him tons!
It wasn’t until I started wedding planning that I realized how truly few phone calls I make. Suddenly I have to call all these vendors and venues and churches and it feels so strange. I am definitely way too reliant on emails and text messages.
To be honest I don’t have much to say today, but I felt like making a post so I just started typing.
Lately I have been wedding planning and enjoying my last week of vacation and in other news I am getting new glasses. I am gonna try Warby Parkers home try on program. Hopefully I find a pair I like.
In other other news:
- I have been utterly failing at taking pictures with my actual camera lately.
- Hypem.com is a super awesome way to listen to music.
- That picture at the top of my post has absolutely nothing to do with this post (see bullet point 1).
Yeah, that’s all I’ve got today. This post isn’t of the highest quality, but I can live with that.
Have a supurb day!