Posts Tagged Pretty
I love this dress. Everything about it is so perfect. The cut, the color, the beading, the sleeves. Its a bit big on me but I don’t even care because it is so amazing. Plus it makes it super comfortable.
I wore this dress last weekend out to dinner with my fiancé. We went to On the Border – one of our favorites. Does any one else adore On the Border? I think they have the most amazing chips and salsa. Plus they have this red onion and avocado enchilada which is to die for. Anyway now that I have gotten myself hungry for Mexican food, onto the outfit photos.
Credit where Credit is Due: Dress – Modcloth; Tights – Christmas Gift; Boots – Bakers Shoes; Necklace – Birthday Gift; Headband – Christmas Gift
First off…Merry Christmas!!
This year I decided to DIY my Christmas wrapping. I love gift giving and I love wrapping. So I figured why not?
I bought some Christmas stamps, ink, brown paper, and green yarn from amazon.com. I think that my presents came out pretty well for a first try!
The Whole Gang:
What do you think? Have you ever made your own wrapping paper?
I have been in such a Christmas mood lately! I keep finding myself daydreaming about all things Christmas. Yesterday I got really in the Christmas spirit, and I decided it was okay to officially start celebrating the holiday season. I have been:
- Listening to my favorite christmas album
- Making Christmas decorations
- Thinking of fun Christmas presents to get the people I love
- Planning to bake these yummy cookies
- Dreaming about have a Christmas tree and stockings
- Loving this post about present wrapping
- Waiting to watch Christmas movies! I can’t wait to watch all kinds of Christmas movies, Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, It’s a Wonderful Life…
What puts you in the Christmas spirit?