Posts Tagged Thursday
Jim was really upset that I never came back for my Wonderful Wednesday post like I said I would on Tuesday. I really meant to, but it seemed that everything was going wrong yesterday (locking myself out of my apartment, deleting homework assignments, etc.) and then it was night and I was tired. Anyway he suggested I do a Terrific Thursday post instead!
So here it goes. Today is terrific because:
1) I don’t have any classes tomorrow.
2) Or work.
3) I had yummy leftover homemade carrot soup and focaccia bread for dinner.
4) And I have “homemade” brownies for dessert (they’re really Trader Joe’s brownies that came as pre-made batter you just had to pour in a pan so homemade is probably a bit of a stretch).
5) I am taking the next two days as mental health days with no homework or wedding planning or apartment hunting or job hunting or cleaning or cooking anything more complicated than frozen pizza. It is a much needed mini-vacation that I am really looking forward to.
6) Steam is finally getting an iPhone app which probably has no relevance to most people reading this, but its still awesome.
7) It looks like my reading load for the semester actually isn’t too bad so I might actually be able to read some “real” books (maybe…)
8) I pretty much put this on every Wonderful Wednesday post, but there is just something extra special about a cup of tea on a cold rainy day like today.
I hope everyone had a terrific day!