Posts Tagged Wedding
I am going to get around to posting pictures from my trip to the UK, but currently my laptop is acting up so I cannot import pictures. We shall now proceed with why today is wonderful (no need to dwell on the crappy things – right?):
1) I am touring an apartment with my fiance tonight. Yay for potential future homes.
2) I got lots of homework and unpacking done today.
3) And I baked some muffins (although they kind of suck).
4) I have a small supply of British candy and its super yummy.
5) My professor told me I did good job on an assignment I thought I did poorly on.
6) Jim and I have been working on planning our honeymoon which is tons of fun.
7) There are only a little over two weeks until Spring Break!
8) And I have to throw in lots and lots of yummy tea because tea is always important.
P.S. That ice cream has nothing to do with anything. It is just a random picture or airport ice cream.
This weekend I was going to take outfit photos of what I wore to our wedding tasting…
And then I was going to take pictures of what I wore out tonight to our Valentine’s celebration…
I was also going to finally take out my camera in a restaurant…
And I was gonna get some stuff done for my job…
This weekend I ate 3 kinds of cake at the the tasting (shamelessly)…
And dropped a ridiculous number of forks…
I tried a strawberry daiquri for the first time…
And I ate a yummy enchilada…
I learned some good news…
And I got even more excited about going to the UK…
I don’t have any pictures to share with you tonight, but I’ll chock it up to a good weekend anyway.
I hope you had a weekend that was so fun you forgot to document it.
(1. Birthday Presents 2. Birthday Cake 3. Caramel Latte in class 4. Felt Roses 5. Trying on Glasses 6. Luna Bar in class 7. Okkervil River Record 8. Wedges 9. A Bit of Snow 10. Tea!)
- I have finally gotten to see the church we are getting married in and its beautiful.
- I have been obsessed on Downtown Abbey. It really is as good as everyone says. I was hooked after one episode.
- I finally picked a new pair of glasses that I want (something I have been trying to do since Christmas).
- I have been getting really excited to head to the UK next week.
- And perhaps even more excited for my fiancé’s birthday next Wednesday.
- I have been amazed at how fast time is going by.
- And I have been trying to enjoy every day more.
- I have enjoyed getting more and more wedding details put together every day.
- I have been trying to keep my apartment a bit cleaner.
- And I’ve been trying to get my homework done early.
- I have been obsessed with cereal and chai tea with coffee creamer.
- And I finally got my hair trimmed.
What have you been up to lately?
I am going wedding dress shopping today (insert girlish squeal here)!!!!!!!!!
*These images are from BHLDN, bestbridalprices.com, pinterest, and theknot.com
I don’t think I have done a full Wonderful Wednesday post in a while. Sorry about that. I happened to be flying last Wednesday so I think that’s a valid excuse. Anyway here are the reasons while today is wonderful:
1) Luna Bars for breakfast. I have an obsession with Luna bars, but they aren’t really in my everyday grocery budget so my awesome fiancé got me a big box for Christmas.
2) It managed to stay into the high 40s/low 50s all the way through November and December and up through yesterday. Even though yesterday was quite chilly I am not gonna complain about curling up with extra blankets, tea, and a good magazine.
3) This book (Handmade Weddings). This was another Christmas present from Jim and it is super amazing. All the projects inside are so beautiful. I am trying to hold off on making everything for my October wedding this week.
4) Tea, tea and more tea. I got tea as a Christmas present from Jim, his brother, his parents and my parents. It’s amazing!
5) Amazon book trade-in. Did you know that you can trade in old textbooks (or regular books) to Amazon and they will give you Amazon gift card money in exchange. They even pay for the postage to get the books there! Its awesome and they give you more money than any campus bookstore ever would.
6) I made an appointment to go wedding dress shopping! I am so super excited!
7) I am wearing my hair in a high bun. I used to wear my hair in a bun every day of middle school and in braids every day of high school because I hated having such curly hair. However now I wear my hair down almost every day so wearing it up makes me feel fancy.
8) I was causally browsing jobs today and I actually saw a job I would like to have that I would qualify for! Gives me hope for my post-graduation job hunt!
Tell me why your Wednesday was wonderful.
This weekend I…
- Ate way to many mini Christmas candies.
- Got to spend some quality time with Mr. Jimby (Its the lull week before finals).
- Froze since New Jersey decided to finally enter winter.
- Got out the Christmas movies.
- Tried to figure out the difference between aluminum, stainless steel, copper and non-stick pots and pans (registries are complicated!)
How was your weekend?
I am super excited to do a Wonderful Wednesday post again! Sometimes it is so nice to stop and think about all the happy things that are going on.
1. Its still in the mid-50s to mid-60s and its mid- November. Its nice givenw the snow at the end of October.
2. I finally have my engagement ring back (I had to send it in for resizing).
3. Only 1 month left in my last Fall semester of college!
4. Only 1 week and 1 day until Thanksgiving (I bought some of my baking supplies today)!
5. We started a wedding registry!
6. We have a wedding date!
7. I am back to blogging! I don’t think I realized how much I missed it.
8. Only 2 days of classes next week!
Sorry for all the wedding related items. I had to throw them in there because I am just so happy about getting married to my awesome fiancé but I’ll try and limit them other weeks.
Why was your Wednesday wonderful?