Posts Tagged Wednesday
I am going to get around to posting pictures from my trip to the UK, but currently my laptop is acting up so I cannot import pictures. We shall now proceed with why today is wonderful (no need to dwell on the crappy things – right?):
1) I am touring an apartment with my fiance tonight. Yay for potential future homes.
2) I got lots of homework and unpacking done today.
3) And I baked some muffins (although they kind of suck).
4) I have a small supply of British candy and its super yummy.
5) My professor told me I did good job on an assignment I thought I did poorly on.
6) Jim and I have been working on planning our honeymoon which is tons of fun.
7) There are only a little over two weeks until Spring Break!
8) And I have to throw in lots and lots of yummy tea because tea is always important.
P.S. That ice cream has nothing to do with anything. It is just a random picture or airport ice cream.
Hello! Hope your having a great day. Here are some reasons why today was wonderful:
1. My only class yesterday got canceled so I got most of my to do’s for today done yesterday!
2. I found some older tea in the back of my cabinet that I am excited to try again.
3. I got to make an awesome surprise for Jim today and it involved cake.
4. There was a bit of snow…enough to be pretty to look at, but not enough to be annoying.
5. I get to spend the week celebrating Jim’s birthday!
6. I love baking so having an excuse to do so is super awesome.
7. I thought one of his presents wasn’t going to come on time, but I was wrong.
8. I have iced tea made for later in my fridge. Its called Chocolate Monkey and I’m excited to try it.
P.S. Jim’s birthday is actually next Wednesday but we are gonna be away.
I am here on Wednesday to do my Wonderful Wednesday post – woot! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. It has been a busy week. I am hoping to make a couple of posts over the next few of days.
Moving on…today is wonderful because:
1) I have 2 sets of outfit photos to post!
2) I have a new recipe to try for dinner.
3) I have 3 new pairs of tights! All my old ones were starting to get holes.
4) 60+ degree days in January and February!
5) I have just recently discovered the amazingness of puff pastry.
6) Natural hair that does way better in the winter than summer.
7) Amazon prime videos, like netflix but with the added benefit of getting all your items from amazon shipped free in 2 days.
8) My newly acquired 4 pack of 60 piece packages of eclipse gum. I have a gum addiction.
Off to go fold some laundry and start some dinner. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Today was Wonderful because:
1) I don’t have any classes today (or Friday).
2) My first day of my last semester is complete and my classes seem good so far.
3) It appears I will only have 1 final this semester! An awesome relief after last semesters 5 finals in 3 days craziness.
4) I found a wedding dress!!!!!
5) My sister keeps face-time calling me which is kind of adorable.
6) Only 1 more day of classes this week, easy start.
7) I actually remembered to do my Wonderful Wednesday post on a Wednesday.
8) I have new vinyls to listen to, Okkervil River and Kansas.
Hope your Wednesday is wonderful!
I don’t think I have done a full Wonderful Wednesday post in a while. Sorry about that. I happened to be flying last Wednesday so I think that’s a valid excuse. Anyway here are the reasons while today is wonderful:
1) Luna Bars for breakfast. I have an obsession with Luna bars, but they aren’t really in my everyday grocery budget so my awesome fiancé got me a big box for Christmas.
2) It managed to stay into the high 40s/low 50s all the way through November and December and up through yesterday. Even though yesterday was quite chilly I am not gonna complain about curling up with extra blankets, tea, and a good magazine.
3) This book (Handmade Weddings). This was another Christmas present from Jim and it is super amazing. All the projects inside are so beautiful. I am trying to hold off on making everything for my October wedding this week.
4) Tea, tea and more tea. I got tea as a Christmas present from Jim, his brother, his parents and my parents. It’s amazing!
5) Amazon book trade-in. Did you know that you can trade in old textbooks (or regular books) to Amazon and they will give you Amazon gift card money in exchange. They even pay for the postage to get the books there! Its awesome and they give you more money than any campus bookstore ever would.
6) I made an appointment to go wedding dress shopping! I am so super excited!
7) I am wearing my hair in a high bun. I used to wear my hair in a bun every day of middle school and in braids every day of high school because I hated having such curly hair. However now I wear my hair down almost every day so wearing it up makes me feel fancy.
8) I was causally browsing jobs today and I actually saw a job I would like to have that I would qualify for! Gives me hope for my post-graduation job hunt!
Tell me why your Wednesday was wonderful.
Today was wonderful because it was my last day of finals!!!!!!
Only one more semester and then I am DONE!!!!
And also today was Jim’s last day ever!
So overall it was a pretty awesome day!!
More extensive posts to come.
Its Wednesday and its Wonderful. Here’s Why:
1) Caramel Apple Cake for breakfast.
2) No classes!
3) Garlicky Mashed Potatoes for dinner (here is the recipe I based them off of expect minus the apples, minus 2 sweet potatoes, plus 1 one regular potato, milk instead of leftover water).
4) I managed to get some outfit photos taken today – woot!
5) I powered through a good portion of my hardest review sheet.
6) I am almost done with Christmas shopping!
7) I am wearing a hair bow and this automatically makes a day good.
8) I am lining up magazines and books to read starting 1 week from today (i.e. the last day of finals).
Why was your Wednesday Wonderful?
*Edit* So I just noticed I did that thing again and its Friday…So yeah.