Posts Tagged Wednesday
Here are some reasons why today was/is awesome:
1. A new Mexican place opened up in the student center. I am super glad about this because I was starting to get sick of all the other food places after 3 and 1/2 years.
2. I got to talk to my mom on the phone for a while. That always makes my day a little brighter!
3. Today is Jim’s last day of classes…Ever!
4. I ran into a friend I hadn’t seen in a while (at the new Mexican place).
5. I have inherited my Mom’s tendency to order everything online, and with the impending holiday season the UPS guy has come to recognize me – haha.
6. It is finally supposed to be sunny tomorrow!
7. Classes will be over this time next week (we aren’t gonna talk about finals).
8. I actually have some outfit photos to share sometime soon – yay outfit photos!
Hope your Wednesday is Wonderful!
EDIT: Yeah I did that thing I talked about in this post AGAIN. I kid you not: ever. single. week.
*This is actually a picture of my Halloween pumpkin, but it is an appropriately happy Wonderful Wednesday Picture*
Time for another Wonderful Wednesday post! Today is wonderful because:
1) There are only 2 more weeks of classes.
2) Of cappuccino muffins for lunch.
3) I started my Christmas shopping! I love Christmas shopping. It is so fun to think up presents for everyone.
4) It’s not 60+ degrees out. Now it would normally be nice to have a 70 degree day in November (i.e. Monday and Tuesday), but it is pretty much torture when your school puts the heat on max no matter what.
5) My little brother got on high honor roll his 1st marking period of high school!
6) I only have to attend 4 more night classes! I hate night class with a passion.
7) Of pumpkin spice scented candles.
8) And I have to mention delicious hot cups of tea under warm blankets! Winter certainly has its perks.
I am super excited to do a Wonderful Wednesday post again! Sometimes it is so nice to stop and think about all the happy things that are going on.
1. Its still in the mid-50s to mid-60s and its mid- November. Its nice givenw the snow at the end of October.
2. I finally have my engagement ring back (I had to send it in for resizing).
3. Only 1 month left in my last Fall semester of college!
4. Only 1 week and 1 day until Thanksgiving (I bought some of my baking supplies today)!
5. We started a wedding registry!
6. We have a wedding date!
7. I am back to blogging! I don’t think I realized how much I missed it.
8. Only 2 days of classes next week!
Sorry for all the wedding related items. I had to throw them in there because I am just so happy about getting married to my awesome fiancé but I’ll try and limit them other weeks.
Why was your Wednesday wonderful?
Time for another Wonderful Wednesday post! So here are 8 reasons why today is wonderful:
1. Today is the last day of summer which is kind of bitter sweet, but I plan to enjoy it.
2. I only have one day of classes this week which is kind of an awesome first week.
3. I baked cookies this morning and I plan on eat lots of them!
4. I am finally caught up on the 3 magazines I am subscribed to. Just in time for school.
5. The upcoming weekend is a 3-day one!
6. I plan to paint my nails with purple stripes later today!
7. I ordered myself some new makeup the other day. I think the last time I got any new makeup was almost 4 years ago!
8. Tomorrow is my 2 year 9 month anniversary with Jim (yeah we are one of those couples – hehe).
Hello! Here are some reason why today was wonderful!!
1. I had very strange kiwi tea with breakfast. It kind of tasted like liked green apple jolly ranchers.
2. It has been getting a little cooler out lately. There have actually been multiple times in the past week that I wished I was wearing a light jacket! If it was always in-between 65 and 75 degrees I would be a very happy person.
3. I have recently become addicted to Nat Geo Wild. It has all of these cool specials about animals. So far my favorite was one on blue whales.
4. My boyfriend fixed my computer. Previously it was impossible for me to use any web browser for more than 15 minutes without it crashing. That boy is seriously a genius when it comes to computers!
5. My school finally stopped spamming me with emails. Yesterday something went wrong with my school’s email system and it resent ever email I have received since the second semester of my freshman year. I literally got hundreds and hundreds of emails from 3 years ago.
6. I made more ice pops! I seriously am in love with my little ice pop molds. I made root beer float pops, chocolate vanilla swirl pops, and peanut butter cup pops – yum!
7. Yesterday I found out that one of my classes doesn’t require textbooks. Major relief considering all my other classes seem to require multiple books in the $50-$200 range – ouch!
8. I am wearing an extremely bright blue dress. Its pretty darn hard to have a bad day in a bright color.
Why was your day wonderful?
I realized I have some outfit photos I forgot to share from the other day. I think they are from Monday maybe. I also realized I forgot to do my Wonderful Wednesday post. I promise I will be better at posting Wonderful Wednesday posts actually on Wednesday when school starts back up again.
First the outfit:
Credit where Credit is Due: Top – small store in NH; Jeans – Calvin Klein via Macys; Wedges – Forever 21; Necklace – Urban Outfitters; Bracelet – Urban Outfitters
Now on to Wonderful Wednesday (rather Thursday):
1. I finally got a haircut! (I am making that face because of the sun not due to dislike of the haircut).
2. I got the book I am currently reading on iBooks as well. I can read it anywhere now!
3. I have yummy yellow cake with chocolate frosting in my fridge.
4. It decided to get sunny right when I left for my haircut today.
5. I finally did laundry yesterday. Yay clean clothes!
6. Jim finished his summer semester yesterday. I am very happy for him. He only has 3 classes left til graduation.
7. I tested out my new Holga camera today. I obviously can’t see how the pictures came out, but it was fun.
8. I recently purchased popsicle molds and I have tons of ideas on how to use them.
I feel like I haven’t done a Wonderful Wednesday post in so long!! It’s really only been two weeks, but I have missed my happy little posts.
On to why today is a wonderful day!
1. I loaded film into my Holga camera that I got for my birthday. It was quite a confusing process, but I think I succeeded. I can’t wait to try out the camera.
2. I have a new came to play called Terraria. I haven’t quite figured it out yet, but it seems neat.
3. I started reading Wheel of Time again. (Yes, that is two very nerdy things in a row – I’m okay with it).
4. I am going to order new notebooks for the new semester soon. I pretty much have an obsession with new school supplies. (Okay make that three nerdy things).
5. I had Mango Black Tea from thepuriTea with breakfast. It is seriously the most fantastically fruity tea I have ever had. So yummy.
6. I had cotton candy gogurt at lunch today. Does anyone else remember gogurt?
7. I finally ironed my white button down shirt. I haven’t worn it in months (I HATE ironing).
8. I got a giant Lucky magazine in the mail on Monday and I giant Glamour magazine in the mail today! (What can I say I love my fashion magazines).