Posts Tagged Weekend
On Sunday I officially graduated from college! I have been done for a week and a half already, but Sunday made it official. It still doesn’t feel any different from a normal end of the semester. Maybe it will finally hit me when I don’t go back to school in the fall.
Regardless I now have a B.S. in Evolutionary Anthropology and I suppose that is pretty darn cool.
This weekend I was going to take outfit photos of what I wore to our wedding tasting…
And then I was going to take pictures of what I wore out tonight to our Valentine’s celebration…
I was also going to finally take out my camera in a restaurant…
And I was gonna get some stuff done for my job…
This weekend I ate 3 kinds of cake at the the tasting (shamelessly)…
And dropped a ridiculous number of forks…
I tried a strawberry daiquri for the first time…
And I ate a yummy enchilada…
I learned some good news…
And I got even more excited about going to the UK…
I don’t have any pictures to share with you tonight, but I’ll chock it up to a good weekend anyway.
I hope you had a weekend that was so fun you forgot to document it.
This weekend I…
- Ate way to many mini Christmas candies.
- Got to spend some quality time with Mr. Jimby (Its the lull week before finals).
- Froze since New Jersey decided to finally enter winter.
- Got out the Christmas movies.
- Tried to figure out the difference between aluminum, stainless steel, copper and non-stick pots and pans (registries are complicated!)
How was your weekend?
1. I got to place an amazing Amazon order with a gift card. It included two pairs of shoes I have been wanting for forever and large quantities of gum (among other things). I am sure I will showcase what I ordered later on.
2. Jim starts his first real job today. I am super excited for him and proud of him.
3. Jalapeño Pizza!!
4. I did my first ever remix post.
5. It actually got cool enough to open some windows and turn off the air. Plus it thunder-stormed a bunch.
6. I had my own little Tom Petty sing along party.
7. I let Jim open some of his Congratulations gifts early! I love giving presents don’t you?
8. I got two magazines in the mail.
9. I wore my TMNT tank top.
10. My little sister sent me an adorable email about their new puppy.
Sorry for the lack of posting for the past couple of days. I went home for a few days which was fun! It is always nice to see my family. My brother (14 years old) and sister (11 years old) just keep getting bigger and bigger every time I see them.
Since I haven’t posted in a few days I thought I would quickly summarize the best parts of my weekend. So…..Here are some highlights from my weekend at home:
- Watching the Tour of California (similar to the Tour de France but in CA) and seeing sumo wrestlers chase the bikes (apparently this is a normal occurrence at these things???).
- 10pm algebra lessons from Shane (my brother) and Titus (his best friend/my second brother).
- Popping Orbeez and Warhead tasting.
- Pomegranate Greek yogurt (seriously amazing!!!).
- Finally completing about 7 loads of laundry (maybe I can actually do some outfit posts now).
- Jim getting me an awesome new photo-editing iPhone app. It’s called FX Photo Studio. I’ll leave you with some pictures I edited with the app:
Okay so maybe I wasn’t shoeless the whole day. I don’t think walking around a city barefoot would be the best idea in the world. I felt like being random and taking pictures sans shoes though. I had a lot of fun taking these outfit photos. I am trying hard not to stand in the same position all the time.
Credit where Credit is Due: Button-down – hand-me-down from my mom, Skirt – Forever 21
P.S. I had my last class of the semester today. I obviously still have finals (3 exams and 2 papers to be exact), but still it feels nice to not have to go to class tomorrow!
- I wore shorts for the first time this season. I used to not be big on shorts but then I moved to a stuffy apartment in the city instead of an air-conditioned house by the ocean. Now shorts are my BFFs.
- I tried to get Jim to take outfit photos outside with me. His response? Maybe if it was the Apocalypse and we were the only ones around….fighting zombies (I’ll keep trying).
- I wrote a research paper on female dominance in lemurs. Have any questions on the topic? I am an expert as of 24 hours ago.
- I played way too much of the iPhone game, rat on a skateboard. Anyone ever played it?
- I ate yummy jalapeno and banana pepper pizza, Oreo cheesecake and jelly beans.
- I cracked myself up with this little post.
- I was with my family in spirit for Easter.
Credit where Credit is Due: Cardigan – Jcrew, Tank – Jcrew, Shorts – Forever 21, Wedges – Forever 21
What did everyone else do this weekend?